Blagdon Primary School is a delightful small village primary school with 109 pupils. We have a fantastic hard-working staff team, happy and enthusiastic children and supportive governors and parents. Our Ofsted inspection judged the school to be Good with Outstanding features and we are continually looking to improve further.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative teacher who is commited to inspiring a love for learning and who has high expectations of themselves and pupils. We are particularly interested in hearing from newly qualified teachers who have the skills, energy and drive to innovate, inspire and learn from our established others. It is desirable if you have an interest in P.E. &/or Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Flexible, adaptable and committed to creativity.
- Able to make learning enjoyable and meaningful.
- Understanding of how children learn and be able to maximise each child's potential.
- Ready to make a real contribution to the life of our school.
If so, then we can offer:
- A school that is committed to your well-being and professional development.
- A friendly and welcoming community.
- A thriving and positive school ethos.
- Wonderful, motivated and engaged children.
- A fantastic team to share the load.
We are a school that enables Learning Without Limits and have high expectations for every child.
Blagdon Primary School is committed to ensuring outstanding safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of children and any offer of employment will be conditional upon the outcome of an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Visits are strongly encouraged for prospective applicants. For an appointment or an application pack, please contact the school office by email or download a pack from our website.
Closing date: 18/4/18 at 12 noon
Interview date: 25/4/18
Address: Bath Road, Blagdon, Bristol BS40 7RW
Tel: 01761 462416