Blagdon Primary School PTA
As a parent at our school, you are automatically a member of the Blagdon PTA. You may wish to take an active part in organising events, be on the committee or simply enjoy and support the fun events with your family.
To advance the education of the pupils of Blagdon School by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education, equipment and resources for school.
Major fundraising events include: Pumping Station teas, refreshments for cycling events, stewarding for Glastonbury, a Quiz and Curry Night, the fantastic Blagdon lantern parade, the sale of pupil-designed Christmas cards; regular events include the Film Club plus annual Christmas and Summer Parties.
Follow Blagdon PTA on Facebook
What has our fundraising achieved?
With the money we have raised through our fundraising activities, we have been able to contribute to many exciting 'extras' for our children. In the last few years, we have helped to do the following:
- Redeveloped the top garden with Astroturf and play bark borders to allow all year use of this area.
- Purchased 25 ipads when a school lease agreement ended to allow them to be kept and used.
- Bought books for classrooms and the school library.
- Helped purchase the soft furnishings and extra touches in the new library (From the Blagdon Winter Ball)
- Paid for the Play Pod (Children's Scrap Store) membership to encourage imaginative and creative play times.
Click here to see photos of the items.
We have signed up for Easy Fundraising.
This is an easy way to raise money without spending extra cash!
All you have to do is sign up to Easy Fundraising, and whenever you shop online, visit the Easy Fundraising website first then carry on shopping. That's it! Easy!!
The school will get a donation from the website every time you shop. So if you do shop online, please consider signing up to Easy Fundraising. There are hundreds of sites to choose from, and it only takes a couple of minutes to set up.
Please click on the picture below to sign up. Thank you. 👍