It is School policy that all children should attend school looking neat, tidy and wearing school uniform. This prevents competitive dressing by pupils.
Items of uniform can be purchased from South West Schoolwear and also from chain stores. All items of clothing should be marked with your child's name.
Our uniform is:
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt/dress or green and white summer dress
- White or bottle green logo school polo shirt or plain white shirt/polo shirt
- School fleece (optional) or green jumper/cardigan/hoodie
- Black school shoes
- Black shorts and white T-shirt for PE and games
- Black tracksuit or jogger bottoms and hoodie/jumper for PE in winter months
- Daps and PE bag
- Book bag for EYFS and Years 1 and 2 children
- Rucksack for KS2 children
- For Reception children only, a waterproof coat and wellies which can be left at school. This allows your child to use our outdoor areas all year round in all weathers.
Jewellery and Valuables
- Children with pierced ears should wear studs only. If they cannot be removed, they may need to be covered up/secured with microporous tape for some activities.
- Only essential money should be brought into school i.e. spending money for school events.
- Children can easily lose jewellery and other valuables and they should not bring them to school. The school takes no responsibility for lost items of value.