It is School policy that all children should attend school looking neat, tidy and wearing school uniform. This prevents competitive dressing by pupils.
Our uniform is:
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black skirt/dress or green and white summer dress
- White or bottle green logo school polo shirt or plain white shirt/polo shirt
- School fleece (optional) or green jumper/cardigan/hoodie
- Black school shoes
- Black shorts and white T-shirt for PE and games
- Black tracksuit or jogger bottoms and hoodie/jumper for PE in winter months
- Daps and PE bag
- Book bag for EYFS and Years 1 and 2 children
- Rucksack for KS2 children
- For Reception children only, a waterproof coat and wellies which can be left at school. This allows your child to use our outdoor areas all year round in all weathers.
Jewellery and Valuables
- Children with pierced ears should wear studs only. If they cannot be removed, they may need to be covered up/secured with microporous tape for some activities.
- Only essential money should be brought into school i.e. spending money for school events.
- Children can easily lose jewellery and other valuables and they should not bring them to school. The school takes no responsibility for lost items of value.